Re[2]: [Tinycc-devel] Can'T download tcc-0.9.23.tar.gz

From: Lothar Scholz
Subject: Re[2]: [Tinycc-devel] Can'T download tcc-0.9.23.tar.gz
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 23:28:14 +0700

Hello lycee,

lhff> Selon Lothar Scholz <address@hidden>:

>> Hello,
>>
>> I tried to download tcc-0.9.23.tar.gz two times now and both times i
>> get errors "Unexprected end of archive" when i try to untar the
>> downloaded file.
>>
>> Can somebody please investigate why this happens ?
>> I tried a download with Opera and Firefox on windows.

lhff> what software do you use to extract the archive ? your software may not
read the
lhff> .tar.gz extension

Sorry seemed to be a temporary problem. Tried it today and this time
it worked. I unzip with WinRar. A MD5 checksum is still a good idea.

--
Best regards,
 Lothar                            mailto:address@hidden