Re: [Tinycc-devel] How do I push unsigned with vpushi()?

From: Rob Landley
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] How do I push unsigned with vpushi()?
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:42:33 -0500

On Thursday 22 February 2007 4:29 pm, Fabrice Bellard wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>
> I can give you CVS write access to the TinyCC repository on Savannah so
> that you can commit the patches you want. Do you have a Savannah account ?

I don't have a savannah account, but I also haven't used CVS in years (except
to do read-only anonymous checkouts).  Most of my systems don't even have it
installed.

I did SVN for busybox, but most of my development these days is done on my
laptop, and that's only connected to the net about half the time.  This is
why I use distributed source control these days (generally mercurial but I've
been meaning to learn git) so I can commit into my laptop repository and
rsync it next time I connect.

Oh, and my repository already has a number of file renames in it.  SVN could
probably handle that, but last I checked CVS still can't.

Rob
--
"Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but
when there is no longer anything to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery