[Tinycc-devel] Static variables (grischka5)

From: David A. Wheeler
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Static variables (grischka5)
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 16:54:29 -0400 (EDT)

Here's a patch that fixes a problem handling local static variables.  It
includes the test case as well as the (one-line) actual fix.  This is derived
from grischka fix #5.  I merged the test case into the normal tcc test case
framework. I also extended the test case to make sure that local variables with
the same name, but different scope, were correctly mapped to DIFFERENT memory
locations.

It applies cleanly to Landley's fork (use patch -p1 < grischak5.patch), and it
SHOULD apply cleanly to mainline too.

--- David A. Wheeler