Re: [Tinycc-devel] Current cvs does not build (_WIN32 missing) Here is a

From: KHMan
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Current cvs does not build (_WIN32 missing) Here is a fix.
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:04:54 +0800

Detlef Riekenberg wrote:
> A current commit added "normalize_slashes()",
> but this call in tcc_open() was not protected with _WIN32
>
> WIN32 is not defined on all Windows Compilers (PellesC as example),
> so i decided to use "_WIN32", as documented on msdn:
> ( http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/b0084kay(VS.80).aspx )

I'll await comments. SDL does it like this:

#if defined(WIN32) || defined(_WIN32)
#undef __WIN32__
#define __WIN32__       1
#endif

Anyone wants to contribute a definitive version for tcc? :-)

The normalize_slashes() bit is not in the hg repository yet, so
I'll wait for grischka to finish pushing from hg to cvs before
bugging him about moving the necessary bits and pieces from cvs to hg.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)