Re: [Tinycc-devel] Re: global 64-bit variables initialization

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Re: global 64-bit variables initialization
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 21:54:05 +0100

Jerry wrote:
Great!
Do you think we should do some research on current status of TCC, and generate a roadmap for it so that we will not lost direction.

The map is not one big road but many little paths between possible
places to go, with more than a few possible directions.

For example if you are interested in test cases we can make a "test"
subdirectory and you are invited to populate it.

--- grischka