[Tinycc-devel] Re: TCC:cannot find -l"xyz.dll"

From: lostgallifreyan
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Re: TCC:cannot find -l"xyz.dll"
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 07:27:40 +0100

Extra point:
Actual TCC error is given literally as "tcc: cannot find -lLua.dll"

If I am being equally literal, I infer that maybe TCC is parsing it strangely
and actually thinks that not only is the -l switch an instruction to link some
file, but also, "-l" is taken literally as a prefix to as filename string. If
so, it might explain why there is no way to tell TCC how to reach the real
named file. I tried renaming Lua.dll to -lLua.dll for the hell of it, and no
change results.

I also tried passing Lua.dll to tiny_libmaker.exe and pointing TCC to the
resulting output file, and that doesn't work either. The error is always the
same: "tcc: cannot find -lLua.dll". That nothing I do changes TCC's response
suggests there probably IS nothing I can do.