Re: [Tinycc-devel] Problem Running http://fc-solve.berlios.de/ after co

From: Shlomi Fish
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Problem Running http://fc-solve.berlios.de/ after compiled with lcc
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 15:20:45 +0300

Hi!

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 12:51 PM, grischka <address@hidden> wrote:
> Shlomi Fish wrote:
>>
>> So either there's a bug in tcc or in
>> Freecell Solver, which is unlikely, because it compiles fine with gcc
>> and with MSVC.
>>
>> Thanks for your work on tcc, and any light you can throw about this
>> problem.
>
> Well, I'm afraid there is no light until we know first what lines
> from your program don't behave as they should. The fc looks complex
> enough that if anyone then you will be able to find out.

Actually, now that I've tried it again, it seems that Freecell Solver
as compiled by tcc is running perfectly fine. I don't know what the
problem was earlier, but it's possible I combined gcc and tcc in the
makefile in incompatible ways.

Sorry for the noise.

tcc compiles much faster than gcc, but produces much slower code.

Regards,

      Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish http://www.shlomifish.org/

Electrical Engineering studies. In the Technion. Been there. Done
that. Forgot a lot. Remember too much.