Re: [Tinycc-devel] [patch] implement the -M option

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] [patch] implement the -M option
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 23:38:44 +0100

Luigi Rizzo wrote:
Hi,
attached is a very small patch for tcc that implements the -M option
(used to generate header dependencies by mkdep).
The patch is trivial -- essentially it reuses the code for -E to create
the list of headers used by a file.

The same patch also includes 4 lines that serve
to ignore the '-std=XXX' option sometimes used to invoke the compilers
(for what matters, my goal is try and build FreeBSD using tcc).
Feel free to put this in an #ifdef if you think is questionable.

Thanks.

However could you please base your patches on our current master
branch rather than on old tcc-0.9.25.  Otherwise nobody will have
time to resolve the merge conflicts.

See: http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git
(There are links to download tar balls for each revision)

Even better if you could push your patches on our mob branch directly.

--- grischka

Hope people will find it useful.

        cheers
        luigi