Re: [Fwd: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Several patchs from Debian packaging]

From: mobi phil
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Several patchs from Debian packaging]
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 20:29:13 +0200

Does others compilers really make -L override the search path for libraries ?
Because to me when I add a -L gcc is still able to load libc.so and all the
libraries this ld script links.

But to answer your question, indeed this patch doesn't change this behavior.

sorry... it is about priority... If you add -L/newsys/lib and libc.so is in the newsys then libc.so from newsys is picked. It

from man ld:

"Directories specified on the command line are searched before the default directories."

--
rgrds,
mobi phil

being mobile, but including technology