Re: [Tinycc-devel] Please support coo.h

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Please support coo.h
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 11:42:01 +0200

yuanbin wrote:
i'm sorry!
i have pushed the new patch on "mob"
tccgen: skip fields from same union

Please do not insert CRLF into files (\r in diff view):
    http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git/commitdiff/d351384f
For example:
+        /* Coo: I think we must not deal '(' */\r

I'd suggest to edit your tinycc/.git/config or the
global <username>/.gitconfig:

  [core]
       autocrlf = input

Also you might want to set your name/email correctly:

  [user]
        name = ...
        email = ...

Also, try to give better descriptions for commits, for example:

  tccgen: skip ')' in front of ',' for initializer

  This fixes a terrible bug with
  struct x { int y, z; } = { <whatever> };

That is: One line for summary, followed by an empty line, and
then more lines with explanations if necessary.  Line lengths
should be less than 40 characters.

I suggest to use "git gui" to enter commit messages easily.

Also you can use "gitk --all" to check your commits visually
before you push.

Also it is possible to use the "amend" option in "git gui" to
fix the last commit or to add some more changes.

Thanks,

--- grischka