[Tinycc-devel] next problem mob branch x86 64

From: Aharon Robbins
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] next problem mob branch x86 64
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 11:10:45 +0200

So, I moved the TOK_alloc definition outside of the ifdefs in tcctok.h
and tcc compiled. Now I get this attempting to build gawk:

/home/arnold/Gnu/gawk/gawk.git/tcc  -g   -o gawk array.o awkgram.o builtin.o
dfa.o ext.o field.o floatcomp.o gawkmisc.o getopt.o getopt1.o hard-locale.o
io.o main.o msg.o node.o random.o re.o regex.o replace.o version.o eval.o
profile.o    -ldl -lm -lm
tcc: error: undefined symbol '__builtin_malloc'
tcc: error: undefined symbol '__builtin_free'

Thanks,

Arnold