[Tinycc-devel] create native tcc from separate objects

From: grischka
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] create native tcc from separate objects
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 18:53:55 +0200

I wanted to make this the default before the release.
Please test.

--- grischka

http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git/commitdiff/5280293d

    make: create native tcc from separate objects

    This was already possible using
        make NOTALLINONE=1
    and is now the default.

    To build as previously from one big source, use
        make ONE_SOURCE=1

    Cross compilers are still build from one source because using
    separate objects requires separate build directories one per
    platform which currently is not (yet) supported by the makefile.

    We could probably use gnu-makeish target variables like
        $(I386_CROSS): OUTDIR=build/i386
        $(X64_CROSS): OUTDIR=build/x86-64
    and so on ...

    Also NEED_FLOAT_TYPES for arm-gen is removed.  It was about
    variables that are referenced from outside (libtcc, tccgen).
    We could declare them in tcc.h (as with reg_classes) or have
    them twice in arm-gen.c.  I chose option 2.