Re: [Tinycc-devel] Help with tests... (osx build but please read anyway)

From: David Mertens
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Help with tests... (osx build but please read anyway)
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 17:53:44 -0600

I found that if I edit config.mak and change ARCH=i686, the compile moves forward just fine. However, the next step,

ar rcs libtcc.a

fails with the message "ar: no archive members specified"

I have not investigated further, but thought I'd pass that along. I hope to spend some more time on this tonight.

David