Re: [Tinycc-devel] VPATH builds

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] VPATH builds
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 15:20:41 +0100

Akim Demaille wrote:
I can provide help to provide other useful targets, such as
>>> "make dist" and "make distcheck".
Thomas who manages a distro (debian) might want to comment.

Sorry, I meant: Thomas manages a tcc package for the debian distro.

It is not so much related to distros than to the ability
to wrap correct tarballs.

I see.  Our tarballs here were made from a fresh git checkout except
that tcc-doc.html was added and win32/build-tcc.bat was converted
to CRLF endings:
    http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/tinycc/

See also:
    http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/tinycc-devel/2012-12/msg00006.html