Re: [Tinycc-devel] New tcc display info?

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] New tcc display info?
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 01:47:34 +0100

Christian Jullien wrote:
Does it give the target architecture or the host architecture?

It should return target, we generally know on which host we are running on (useless
< yet can be added as well if you like)

I don't know how useful it is to defer the target from the compiler in use
since a Makefile should probably know the target in order to know which
compiler to invoke.

Anyway, I like verbose info, so I added something.  Together with extended
-print-search-dirs, also available now via "tcc -vv".

Which I added to the hello test to show us configured paths when it fails.

--- grischka