Re: [Tinycc-devel] Fastest TCC version

From: Sherjil Ozair
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Fastest TCC version
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 21:39:32 +0530

Thanks for the reply Daniel.

Yes, I know. Asking for faster compile-time is strange, but my application is also as strange. I'm generating lots of programs dynamically, and then running them, and I need to do this for millions of programs. The programs however are very simple, and do not take advantage of any obscure C features. Thus, what I want is, some compiler which is extremely fast compile-time, even if it implements only a few features of the language. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Sherjil