[Tinycc-devel] Undefined symbols

From: tcc
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Undefined symbols
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 16:37:31 -0700 (Pacific Standard Time)

I'm new to TCC, using version 0.9.26 under Windows XP Home 32-bit SP3. I would like to use the text on the Windows clipboard, so I wrote a small test program that #includes <windows.h>, and calls OpenClipboard(NULL), GetClipboardData(CF_TEXT), and CloseClipboard(), in that order. I ran it with the command line "tcc.exe test.c", and got the following error messages:

tcc: error: undefined symbol 'address@hidden'
tcc: error: undefined symbol 'address@hidden'
tcc: error: undefined symbol 'address@hidden'

I believe these error messages are generated by TCC's linker. The clipboard functions are in user32.dll.

Please tell me what these messages mean, especially the "@n" parts, and how I can fix the problem(s).

Thank you very much for your help.