[Tinycc-devel] Successful Configure/Build, No Output

From: Cayce Pollard
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Successful Configure/Build, No Output
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 18:32:14 -0500

Hello,
This probably is a configuration issue on my part but I've been troubleshooting this for about an hour and wanted to check with the list to make sure.

I'm building tcc on CentOS 5.9 x64.  Configure is successful, and 'make -d tcc' ends with no errors, but no object files or binaries are created...either where configure is run or in the source directory.

Anyone else run into this problem?