Re: [Tinycc-devel] Problem with GetCurrentConsoleFontEx

From: Carlos Montiers
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Problem with GetCurrentConsoleFontEx
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 12:02:12 -0300

Grischka. I want modify the source of tiny c, for compile with it and the Wall option be the default. What line I need modify ?

Carlos.

2013/12/18 Carlos Montiers <address@hidden>
Very thanks. Solved with this info.

Carlos.

2013/12/17 grischka <address@hidden>
Carlos Montiers wrote:
I'm getting a problem with the function:
SetCurrentConsoleFontEx because GetCurrentConsoleFontEx return bad values.

You need to give proper prototypes in particular for stdcall
functions.  G/SetCurrentConsoleFontEx is not in our headers.

I recommend using
    tcc -Wimplicit-function-declaration ...
or
    tcc -Wall ...