Re: [Tinycc-devel] uint64_t/int64_t => double broke n on ARM

From: Thomas Preudhomme
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] uint64_t/int64_t => double broke n on ARM
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 14:52:14 +0800

Le 2014-01-29 13:14, Christian Jullien a écrit :
Thank you for your reply Daniel but I don’t understand if it is a libgcc or
tcc issue.

What Daniel says is that parameters must be passed to "casting" function from libgcc in a specific way (that is, different from the usual calling convention). So it is obviously tcc's fault. However, there is special provision in the code for this normally but it seems the provision is not complete. I'll look at it asap but I won't before 1 week.

Best regards,

Thomas