Re: [Tinycc-devel] Valgrind Inconsistency detected by ld.so: rtld.c:

From: Thomas Preudhomme
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Valgrind Inconsistency detected by ld.so: rtld.c:
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 22:29:59 +0800

Le 2014-04-01 19:53, Domingo Alvarez Duarte a écrit :
Hello Daniel !

Hi Domingo,

Just in case do you want to look at it too, I discovered other issue
with sqlite3 compiled with tcc on arm,
running the query bellow on sqlite3-gcc takes 1 second but doing the
same on sqlite3-tcc takes for ever,
if we remove the call to datetime and use only the field mtime the the
sqlite3-tcc works almost like sqlite3-gcc.

I think there would be more chance that someone work on it if you can provide a simple testcase or at least a complete testcase. Typically something that fit in only one source file. I acknowledge that it is not always possible or easy to find such a testcase but tinycc like most (all?) free software lack of manpower and something difficult to reproduce is very likely not going to be taken care of.

Best regards,

Thomas