Re: [Tinycc-devel] [TIPS] empty test program will crash if compiled with

From: Sergey Korshunoff
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] [TIPS] empty test program will crash if compiled with -b option
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 15:37:32 +0300

Hi! This commits are changed and improved by the following commits:
bcheck for windows  and bcheck support for ARCH=x86_64. But there is a
trick to force a bcheck.o linking: compiling a dummy program with the
local array. Otherwise bcheck.o may be not linked. I don't know a way
to force linking bcheck.o if a main program is a dummy one (do not
contain a local array):

int main(void)
{
  // int v[10];  // when this is present then bcheck.o is linked from a library
                     // otherwise not
  return 0;
}

PS: a __bcheck_init function is not called from ".init" section on
windows for unknown reason.