Re: [Tinycc-devel] gcc/tcc nested macros difference

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] gcc/tcc nested macros difference
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 17:36:32 +0200

Do you known that you can test C/C++ code using different gcc/clang version
on
http://gcc.godbolt.org/

As you type your code on left window it displays assembler code on the
right. You can of course play with different options to see how it modifies
generated code.
You can even make a link to share your experience with others.

A must have when you try to optimize some code.
Last but not least, it support ARM 32/64.

If you suspect something wrong with tcc please add a test there and show us
wrong behavior compared to gcc.

Enjoy!

C.