Re: [Tinycc-devel] Inserting spaces in output from -E

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Inserting spaces in output from -E
Date: Thu, 05 May 2016 22:57:45 +0200

David Mertens wrote: ---

Just as a point of context, I am now maintaining the exsymtab work as a
fork of the current mob, so any changes that are made have to be merged. In
other words, I'm a downstream consumer of tcc. This morning I got a merge
conflict with these define print functions that you removed. I sure am glad
you happened to mention this work off-hand, or I would have had no idea why
I had a conflict.

I can imagine, but then again I'd maybe put the extended bit into
the TokenSym rather than on the token number,  Like

    int is_extended = table_ident[v - TOK_IDENT]->is_extended;

... if I knew your code which I don't.

-- gr

More conversation is better in this context.
David