Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc compilation on MSYS2

From: avih
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc compilation on MSYS2
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 16:58:12 +0000 (UTC)

Also for the same commit bab4519617f9796990eee325925adb98ab635997 :
- The mob branch does not have tests/exsymtab/* which your updated configure tries to use.
- You didn't take my change at tests/Makefile, and without this change it won't work on windows (It needs -I$(TOP) because the configured config.h is there and there only).