Re: [Tinycc-devel] Segfault with struct return value.

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Segfault with struct return value.
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 18:49:47 +0200

Rhagdamaziel wrote: ---
Hi, I am a user of the Nim programming language which compile to C,
among others.

I use TinyCC for compiling Nim programs in debug mode for its especially
fast compilation time.

I recently encountered an issue where I was getting a segfault at some
point after I called a function which returned a struct as value.
Note that this issue only appear with TCC, and not with gcc or clang.

I managed to reproduce the issue with this test file
<https://gist.github.com/Parashurama/faac3c179b2efc4733d0583d32a5d026>.
The Nimframe function inside are there to mimic the Nim stackframes.

Works with current mob tcc on i386 Windows
(http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git)