[Tinycc-devel] Patch for review - duplicate case label checking in switc

From: arnold
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Patch for review - duplicate case label checking in switches
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 21:04:52 -0600

Hello All.

Some time ago I left the list after a discussion about checking for
duplicate case labels, which didn't exist in tinycc. I was told that it
would slow down compilation times.

I recently added this checking to current mob. The patch is under 100
lines of straightforward code.

I saw no measurable difference in compilation times for gawk - 3 runs
without this patch and 3 runs with it.

Please review the patch - is there something I should do differently in
terms of use of internal tinycc support routines?

Is there a willingness to accept this patch into mob? If so, I'll push it.
Otherwise, I'll unsubscribe again and just continue to use my patched
version.

Thanks,

Arnold Robbins