[Tinycc-devel] Stripped binaries possible with tcc

From: Tim Tassonis
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Stripped binaries possible with tcc
Date: Mon, 8 May 2017 21:16:13 +0200

Hi all

First of all, thank for the amazing tcc. While usually using gcc, it's great to have tcc as an alternative on smaller systems.

One thing I am missing is the ability to produce stripped binaries with tcc. I could of course strip them using strip from gnu binutils, but I wondered if there is an alternative to install binutils just for stripping, as tcc's linking otherwise does not need it.

Cheers
Tim