Re: [Tinycc-devel] _Generic or __builtin_choose_expr

From: David Mertens
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] _Generic or __builtin_choose_expr
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 22:37:38 -0400

I would prefer that you push any and all fixes to mob as soon as you have them ready. I think most contributors are very conservative about adding things to mob, but once a feature is in place they push fixes as soon as they are noticed.

Thanks for your work on this!
David

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 12:47 PM, uso ewin <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello

On Sat, Jul 15, 2017 at 9:53 AM, grischka <address@hidden> wrote:
> uso ewin wrote:
>>

>> Hello,
>>
>> Sorry if I take time to answer,
>> So actually it's not a test issue, because gcc can do difference
>> between a 'char *' a 'signed char *', and a 'unsigned char *',
>> gcc doesn't consider int and a typedef of an int as the same type,
>> and most important it will find the good match to a long.
>>
>> grischka seems to have fix char * problem,
>> I've just push a fix for the long on my github,
>> but it does refactor how VT_LONG is handle so I’m not very confident
>> on pushing it now on mob without a review
>> (this is why it take me time to answer).
>>
>> I've also fix all type.
I mean fix all typo

>> for the typedef, I guess it might work, but I didn't check further yet.
>

> Does it work with "_Generic(i + 1L, ...)" ?

I didn't test it yet sorry,
Apparently patches on my github have break some tests,
which I try to fix at first, then I'll try to fix "_Generic(i + 1L, ...)"
(I guess it doesn't work as untested)

I'll notify again here once everything are fix.

Should I push typo fix on mob now ?