[Tinycc-devel] Some patches

From: Petr Skocik
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Some patches
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2018 13:18:30 +0200

Hi.
I've been using tcc for a while and I found some bugs and made some patches.

Please consider for inclusion.

The first takes symlinks into account with header file caching (I need
it with my build setup which uses a symlink in a weird way -- gcc and
clang don't have problems with it but tcc did).

The second fixes stringification with derived types. I noticed tcc
stringified them wrong (like
`void *(int)(int, void *(int))` where it should be `void (*(int, void

The last one makes tcc ignore static and restrict inside of []. C11
allows these inside parameter declarations (with implications only on
performance and compile-time checking), so I think tcc might as well
silently accept them.

Thanks for considering the patches and thanks for the work on tcc.

Regards,
Petr S.