Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc doesn't work on OSX unless used via -run which is

From: Daniel Glöckner
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc doesn't work on OSX unless used via -run which isn't sufficient for most use cases
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 10:36:11 +0100

Hi,

On Sun, Jan 06, 2019 at 07:33:15PM -0800, Timothee Cour wrote:
> not appearing in
> http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/tinycc-devel/2019-01/index.html

I got your first mail. Maybe the mail archive is updated every few hours.

> so I'm following up here: https://github.com/TinyCC/tinycc/issues/8
> (would rather use github issues if possible, but if you guys prefer
> mailing list, fine too)

This is an unofficial mirror of the code.
I wonder why Vladimir allows Github issues to be created if he does
not react to them.

> > Is there any plan on supporting OSX?

The situation is still the same. OS X uses a completely different file
format for its object files and nobody has stepped up to implement it.
Do you maybe want to implement it?

Best regards,

  Daniel