Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc coding style question

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc coding style question
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 18:09:23 +0100

For sure, that's why I asked maintainers before doing those gratuitous
changes.
I don't want to be the person to be blamed :o))
I'll do nothing then.

Hum! Unrelated question, I'm a big fan of Doxyen which I use on all projects
I own, I'm asking if we want start to move to Doxygen for public API. I can
make project infrastructure (but of course not associated Doxygen tags).