Re: [Tinycc-devel] make tcc reentrant

From: Karl Yerkes
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] make tcc reentrant
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 08:00:38 -0800

that repo disappeared. is this topic dead?

i would settle for a something less than fully reentrant. for instance, if i could just link to two essentially identical, but separate copies of libtcc, then i could be happy. to do this, i need to be able to rename all the functions and globals. i'm writing a program that will find and rename all symbols, so i hope to be able to link to two separate copies of libtcc that don't share symbols.

On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 11:44 AM Ulrich Schmidt <address@hidden> wrote:
Am 03.12.2019 um 18:08 schrieb uso ewin:
> That would be nice, If you have your code on a public repository,
> you can just send a link on the ML and peoples might review it

Here are my changes (WIP): https://github.com/Fuzzlix/tinycc
I see my repo as a temporary one. The work should probably done on the
main repo.

Ulrich.