Re: [Tinycc-devel] Hi there!

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Hi there!
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 07:36:12 +0200

Hello,

I gave a quick try on my RPi with different OpenSSL versions:

* openssl 3.0 beta
CC=tcc ./Configure no-asm

And after removing two unsupported -Wl options, compilation fails because
OpenSSL seams to require C11 complex which is unfortunately not supported by
tcc.

* openssl-1.0.2u works however ROOTB with

CC=tcc ./Configure no-asm linux-armv4

I've not tried opengl.

What do you want to do exactly? Do you want to make a project that *uses*
openssl and opengl? If it's the case, gcc precompiled libraries 'probably' work
with a program compiled by tcc. You just have to link with those libraries.
It's another story if you want to compile both of them with tcc.