tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Visualisation of TLF

From: rein couperus PA0RCT
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Visualisation of TLF
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 09:27:17 +0200

Hello Stephan,

yes, it is not even a workaround..... this is how to run tlf in a rxvt:

Add the following information to .Xdefaults (you have to restart X for it to
have effect), which will set the right colours for tlf, and also take care of
the function key problem. Now you can start tlf with: tlf -x to get rxvt
compatibility.
You can also set a parameter RXVT in logcfg.dat.

The stuff for .Xdefaults:
! ===========================================================================
!       Rxvt Colours and keys for compatibility with linux console
! ===========================================================================
!

        Rxvt*color0:    #000000
        Rxvt*color1:    #FFFFFF
        Rxvt*color2:    #00A800
        Rxvt*color3:    #FFFF00
        Rxvt*color4:    #0000A8
        Rxvt*color5:    #A800A8
        Rxvt*color6:    #00A8A8
        Rxvt*color7:    #D8D8D8
        Rxvt*color8:    #000000
        Rxvt*color9:    #FFFFFF
        Rxvt*color10:   #00A800
        Rxvt*color11:   #FFFF00
        Rxvt*color12:   #0000A8
        Rxvt*color13:   #A800A8
        Rxvt*color14:   #00A8A8
        Rxvt*color15:   #D8D8D8

        ! set terminal

        Rxvt*termName:  rxvt

        ! set window title

        Rxvt*title: tlf

        ! set geometry

        Rxvt*geometry:  80x25

        ! switch scrollbar off

        Rxvt*scrollBar: False

        ! set function keys F1...F5 to linux console

        Rxvt*keysym.0xFFBE:     \033[[A
        Rxvt*keysym.0xFFBF:     \033[[B
        Rxvt*keysym.0xFFC0:     \033[[C
        Rxvt*keysym.0xFFC1:     \033[[D