tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] External scoring module

From: David Quental
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] External scoring module
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 09:31:08 +0100

Hello Rein,
OK, can be done. Are you aware both contests are in the same weekend?

Well, did not see it yet ;) but thanks for your info...
About the NRA contest, I don't understand the multiplier scheme...  Does
it mean I get 6 multipliers if I work CQ5MGP on 80 meters?

Yes, it seems so, but only for Portuguese Stations, for Other Stations mult is 5 in 80/40 and 6 in 20/15/10, you are right, scoring is a bit crazy.
About the jec, are you supposed to work only french stations or does
everybody work everybody? Does France count for Dept. multiplier + DXCC
country mult? The rules are not clear (it is not my French...).

Everybody work everybody. Multipliers are:
10 points for castles;
1 for departement (it only counts if any french station is contacted once by foreigner stations);
1 point per DXCC country at first contact in each band.

Example:
qso with f6drb in a castle in 80 meters: counts 1 point because it is in 80 meters plus 10 points for his activation in castle plus 1 point for his departement and plus 1 point because it was first contact with a french station. In total 12 points: 1 x (10 + 1 + 1)= 1 x 12= 12 points.

Hope now it is clear for you.

Best 73 and till next email.

CT1DRB
David Quental