tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Back home

From: Rein Couperus PA0R
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Back home
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 20:52:33 +0200

Hi folks,

we have returned home safely from our adventure in Montenegro, where I
had a chance to test Xtlf in a DXpedition environment (4O3T :)

The first night (June 20th), when the stations were still being built I
worked 650 qsos on 30m from the camper (FT897, fishing rod, 10m wire) in
3 hours time. The pile-up was unbelievable!! What a qth!!

On the day before we left (the 27th) I did some RTTY operation on 20
with gMFSK + tlf.

The log files were integrated with the other programs (writelog,
wintest, MacDX) through ADIF, and that worked fine. When we left there
was a qso total of 44.000 (2 more weeks to go).

I see there has been some activity on the list, I will dig into that
later as we are still quite groggy (I drove > 1000 km today with the
camper).

73

Rein PA0R