tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] New bug fix release of tlf

From: w9ya
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] New bug fix release of tlf
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 19:57:40 -0500 (EST)

Hey Bob and Rein;

- Sure enough, I also am getting the same error Bob is during runtime.

- I *also* got this error during the build (config/make/install) cycle:

" config.status: WARNING:  src/Makefile.in seems to ignore the
--datarootdir setting "

My build function for packaging (for archlinux) is as follows:

build() {
  cd $startdir/src/$pkgname-$pkgver

  patch -p0 <../Makefile.in.diff

#  ./configure --prefix=/usr --datadir=/usr/share
  ./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-hamlib

  make || return 1

  make prefix=$startdir/pkg/usr datadir=$startdir/pkg/usr/share install

  cd $startdir/src
  mkdir -p $startdir/pkg/usr/share/applications
  install -m644 *.desktop $startdir/pkg/usr/share/applications/

  cp nrau $startdir/pkg/usr/share/$pkgname
}

(*** Note the change in the configure was before version 0.9.23, and I am
keeping it around to track changes. More specfically version 0.9.30 used
this same build function as I am using here, and it worked fb.)

Otherwise the build cycle was without concern.

Vy 73;

Bob
w9ya