tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] New TLF-1.0.0pre5

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] New TLF-1.0.0pre5
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 16:20:32 +0100

Hi Stefan,

Am Sat, 4 Dec 2010 16:09:14 +0100
schrieb Stephane Fillod <address@hidden>:

> Hi Tom,
>
> Thanks for taking care of tlf.

It would be pity to let it rot. :-)

> Please find attached a short patch fixing some cppcheck[1] (v1.44)
> warnings.
>
> [1] http://cppcheck.wiki.sourceforge.net/

Tanks. I will have a look into it in next time.

> BTW, does the current TLF source base is available from a SVN repo?
> I can't reach hermes.esrac.ele.tue.nl.

Same goes for me. It stopped working sometimes in spring for me. So I
decided to use my own local SVN repo for the moment. It would be good
to witch to a public one, but atm I have no good idea which to choose.

73, de Tom DL1JBE.

--
"Do what is needful!"
Ursula LeGuin: Earthsea