tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] New TLF-1.0.0pre5

From: David Quental
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] New TLF-1.0.0pre5
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 15:47:40 +0000

Hello all,
> Please find a new prerelease version 5 for TLF-1.0.0 at
>
> http://www.staff.hs-mittweida.de/~tb/tlf-1.0.0pre5.tar.gz
>
> Changes:
> ========
> * Fixed some sporadic segfaults during write of markerfile for Xplanet
>   (Thanks to Olaf LA3RK for pointing me to the problem).
> * Fixed handling of MARKERDOTS and MARKERCALL configuration commands
>   (similar to MARKERS but with a slightly different representation in
>   Xplanet).
> * New 'callmaster' database and 'cty.dat' file (Thanks to Martin OK1RR).
>
> As always, test reports and comments are welcome.

Compiled under OpenSuSE 11.3 without problems. Works fine with hamlib
and winkey driver from OK2CQR.

What will be nexts features of TLF ???
I think TLF needs a way to choose contests similar to other softwares,
just to avoid edit/move files, if possible of course.
> 73, de Tom DL1JBE.

Best 73 es tks fer new TLF version Tom.

CT1DRB
David Quental