tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] WAEDC QTC - v0.002 release :)

From: FS
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] WAEDC QTC - v0.002 release :)
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2013 09:04:26 +0000

Yes, that could work. Lets say, the user enters the the series number like xx/xx, and the QRV message is sent, TLF is triggered to take everyting in a pattern like, by grabing it from gMFSK.log:
tttt cccccc nnn
time call   number
I a not aware if they send in RTTY shortend versions, like two figures for the time, or so. Maybe the user could be asked if he wants to accept it, if yes a ROGER is send otherwise a PSE REPEAT.

73 Fred