tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF RTTY with Fldigi

From: Ervin Hegedüs - HA2OS
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF RTTY with Fldigi
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 21:53:57 +0100

Hello Ed,

On Mon, Nov 04, 2013 at 01:36:28PM -0500, Ed wrote:

> I used some of Fred's post from 2012 and came up with the following:
>
> If you want to use tlf in a RTTY contest with fldigi. Add this to the
> logcfg.dat:
>
> RTTYMODE
> GMFSK=/home/youruser/gMFSK.log
> DIGIMODEM=/home/youruser/gmfsk_autofile
>
> Create a file in /home/youruser named:
>
> TLFfldigi
>
> and one named
>
> gMFSK.log
>
> and one named
>
> gmfsk_autofile
>
> In tlf you need to open the miniterm:
>
> :mini

thanks for above,

> I tested this using the CQ WW as a testbed. Worked perfectly.
>
> I also went back to 2006 and read through some of Rein's post about
> using gMFSK. Without the special version of gMFSK that Rein used,
> I'm afraid using another verson may not work.

that's the main problem: I don't find anywhere that patch(set),
so gMFSK is unusable.

==snip==

At this moment I'm tryin the Fldigi, and looks like that works with
same settings like you described above (doh! - fldigi uses gmfsk*
prefix... why?)

I think I can start to test the QTC send and receive
implementation.

thanks for your help :),

73

Ervin