tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] WAEDC QTC - Cabrillo merge

From: Ervin Hegedüs - HA2OS
Subject: [Tlf-devel] WAEDC QTC - Cabrillo merge
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 23:16:55 +0100

Hello,

I've pushed a small script, which merges the Tlf generated
cabrillo with QTC_send|recv.log's.

You can catch it from here:

https://github.com/airween/tlf/blob/waedc-qtc/qtcmerge.py

or here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l7pbrgls4n0ecfn/qtcmerge.py

How to use it:

- download the file, place to anywhere as you want
- set up the execute bit, eg:
  chmod 744 path/to/qtcmerge.py
- step in to the tlf contest directory, which contains the
  generated YOURCALL.cbr, and QTC_send|recv.log's
- run the script:
  path/to/qtcmerge.py
- then it reads YOURCALL.cbr, QTC files, and write out to
  YOURCALL_QTC.cbr; the YOURCALL.cbr and QTC files are keep
  untached

Note, I increment all QTC's time to 1 minute from QSO time.

Please check your log before you submit it.

73 and GL,

Ervin
HA2OS

ps: I've submitted my log, the robot sent back the result, but it
doesn't mention about the QTC's... is it normally? I get 41
quality points for the log, but here are the statistics:

******** Your QSO line check statistics ********
 Total QSO-Lines             270
 Valid format QSO lines      270
 Valid content QSO lines     270