tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Cluster Question

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Cluster Question
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 07:43:40 +0100

Hi Ed, hi Fred,

Am Wed, 13 Nov 2013 08:20:34 -0500
schrieb Ed <address@hidden>:

> On Wed, 13 Nov 2013 07:18:20 +0100
> Thomas Beierlein <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > Hi Ed,
> >
> > Am Tue, 12 Nov 2013 14:43:35 -0500
> > schrieb Ed <address@hidden>:
> >
> > > In S&P when I log a qso, this appears in the cluster window
> > >
> > >  DX de TLF-
> > >
> > > What is it, ad what does it do ?
> > >
> > It sounds not as intended. Let me check where it is coming from.
> > Btw, which version do you use?
> >
> > 73, de Tom DL1JBE
>
> Seems Fred was on the correct path. In the help file for LAN I found
> this ::
>
> Add spot data to bandmap ("DX de TLF: ..."

Right. But it is not working as expected. That message will be
broadcasted to all other TLFs running in the network. In case you have
no network running it should add at least the spot to your own bandmap.
And that is not working correctly.

It is a normal spot format and will be recognized like other cluster
messages.

Thanks for reporting the problem. I have to look into it.

73, de Tom DL1JBE.

--
"Do what is needful!"
Ursula LeGuin: Earthsea