tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Hello and cqww ssb scoring

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Hello and cqww ssb scoring
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 21:44:27 +0100

Hi Pierre,

I just verified it here with a minimal logcfg.dat.
When I set the call in logcfg.dat to VE3KTB/VY0 tlf-1.2.1 scores all
qso's as expected:

w1aw - 2 points
xe3lb - 2 points
dl1jbe - 3 points
ve4ll - 0 points

So it seems there may be a problem in your logcfg.dat. As Ervin told
you yesterday, it would be good if you can send us your configuration
(tlf version, logcfg.dat and maybe if you use a special rule file).

I just did a second test and used a call in lower letters to logcfg.dat

CALL=ve3ktb/vy0

In that case I too get 3 points for every qso. Can you please check if
you used lower (or mixed) case in your call sign. Thanks.

73, de tom DL1JBE.

--
"Do what is needful!"
Ursula LeGuin: Earthsea