tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Tesla memorial contest

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Tesla memorial contest
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 10:46:43 +0100

Hi Fred,

I think you can't. On Stewperry, the exchange only is the QRA,
there isn't serial.

I think you can use SERIAL+GRID4, or SERIAL+SECTION - I don't
know exactly, the GRID4 accepts only full QRA, or first 4 is
enough.

Of course, the points calculation will not work in this case.

73,

Ervin

ps: looks like this is an interesting contest, may be I'll turn
on the RIG :)

--
I � UTF-8