tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Preparation for tlf-1.3.1

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Preparation for tlf-1.3.1
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 07:02:26 +0200

Hi Zoli and others,

Am Wed, 12 Sep 2018 20:40:09 +0200
schrieb Csahok Zoltan <address@hidden>:

> Once the release is out I'll start with the changes for making
> hamlib mandatory. (i.e. getting rid of a bunch of conditional stuff)

very well. Maybe we should have a list of things to do for the coming
1.4 version. At the moment I see the following:

* make hamlib mandatory
* allow vertical resizing of tlf (more room for cluster messages)
* drop 'scan' menu with noise bridge, panorama scan and smeter display
  (It did not work for a long time and I think no one is using it)

If there are additional ideas please add to the above list and send
back.

73, de Tom DL1JBE