tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF add lan port PR

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF add lan port PR
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 21:59:42 +0200

Hi Eric,

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 03:10:19PM -0400, Eric Tamme wrote:
> Hey all I put together a PR that is NOT YET WORKING - I apologize
> for that, but I wanted to get feedback on how to get it working
> and I figured a PR was the best way to go about that based on
> previous feedback here.

not the PR is the best way, but I think that's no problem :)

> As I said in the PR, the goal is to be able to allow multiple
> networked TLF instances to run on the same computer, binding to
> the same IP, but to different ports.
>

> I dont believe my case is getting hit b/c I am setting
> lan_enable=1, however unless I add a host via config, I do not
> get any socket binding.  This is after adding a "LAN_PORT=9988"
> directive to my config.

I've made a fix:

https://github.com/airween/tlf/commit/902dd1d8afe41929e41054f7d41395913bb693d0

the diff:

https://github.com/etamme/tlf/compare/master...airween:etamme/master?expand=1

as you can see, the problem was that in line 574 in
parse_logcfg.c the closed comma missed. Then your new keyword was
at pos 262, not the 263.

HTH,

73, Ervin