tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] debian test failure

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] debian test failure
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 19:55:42 +0100

Hi again,

On Thu, Nov 01, 2018 at 07:43:07PM +0100, Ervin Hegedüs wrote:

> > I wanted to reproduce the failure on a VM but
> > according to this https://www.debian.org/ports/index
> > alpha and hppa are "discontinued", sparc64 is "in progress".
> >
> > Not too promising. Anyway will try set up a sparc64 system.

just one (important) info: on the link below, if all architecture
with white background (the first 10 lines) are passed, the
package will uploaded and installed to SID. The lines with gray
background are 'just' secondary arch's. If the build has failed,
that's not a reason to drop the package.

https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=tlf

Anyway, the problem should be the old libc, old compiler, ...

I'm wondering what will you find. :)

73, Ervin