tlf-devel

Re: scoring the HSC contest with tlf

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: scoring the HSC contest with tlf
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 09:37:24 +0100

Hoi Koos!

Op 03-11-19 om 20:46 schreef Koos van den Hout PE4KH:
On 11/3/19 5:41 PM, Joop Stakenborg wrote:

I have been using tlf 2 times today: during the ukrainian DX contest and
the HSC CW contest. I have managed to write a rules file for the
ukrainian, but not for the HSC.
Please share the rules file you made for the ukranian DX contest with
the list so it can be included in a future version of tlf.

Compared to other contest software TLF could use support for some more
contests. So if you create a rules file that works please share it so
others can test/improve it and it can be added to the distributed
archive (so please share your files with the same license as tlf itself).

Here it is. See the attachments, I have added a .txt extension so your email programs wil recognize it as a text file. My logcfg.dat contains a first line with RULES=ukrainian_dx, pointing to the file ukrainian_dx in the rules directory.

I am unsure if the multiplier list needs the '-end-' line, must have look at the source code. It is not mentioned in the manual page.

Just a thought from a satisfied user!

Koos PE4KH

Joop PG4I